1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oil
1 tablespoon vanilla
2 cups grated zucchini
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease two loaf pans.
2. Combine sugar, brown sugar, eggs and oil in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir in vanilla.
4. Wrap zucchini in paper towels, then squeeze out water. Add zucchini to batter.
5. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
6. Gently fold dry mixture into the wet mixture.
7. Divide batter between two loaf pans.
8. Bake 50 minutes or until the tops are firm.
9. Let cool, then serve with butter or honey. Enjoy!