Estate Planning Basics
Did you know 64% of Americans have no Will in place, and issues such as who will care for minor children and what will happen to the assets you’ve acquired over the years, are left unresolved.
Whether we feel we have a little or a lot, a plan is part of our stewardship responsibility.
We know estate planning can feel overwhelming. That’s why Focus on the Family’s Planned Giving team is here to help you get started and answer questions like:
- Do I need an estate plan?
- What does a proper estate plan address?
- How do I make the best decisions for my family?
- Do I need to be concerned about taxes?
- What is the difference between a Will and a Trust?
Focus on the Family’s Planned Giving team is here to help you get started.