1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 can cherry pie filling
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
2. Unwrap puff pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into four squares and arrange on baking sheet.
3. Spoon 2 tablespoons of cherry pie filling in the middle of each square.
4. Brush the edges with egg wash, then fold square in half to create a triangle.
5. Use a fork to press and seal the edges. Brush egg wash on top.
6. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. While turnovers cool, whisk together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla to create a glaze.
8. Drizzle glaze over warm turnovers and serve.