1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup tomato soup
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup green peppers, chopped
small onion, finely chopped
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 slice red pepper
1 slice zucchini
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix together ground beef, tomato soup, bread crumbs, egg, Worcestershire sauce, green peppers, onion and black pepper.
3. Mold the mixture into an oval head shape and place on a greased baking sheet. Place broccoli for the bear’s eyes, red peppers for the mouth, zucchini for the nose and crackers for the ears.
4. Bake for 40 minutes or until brown and cooked all the way through. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. (If the vegetables for the eyes and mouth brown too much, replace with fresh veggies and serve the cooked ones on the side.)
5. Serve with ketchup or your favorite meatloaf topping.