2 bags prewashed spinach
6 ounces sliced almonds
5-ounce bag dried cranberries
4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon sugar
pinch of salt
pinch of pepper
1. Put spinach in a medium bowl.
2. Add almonds and cranberries. Set aside.
3. In a small cup, stir together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is lightly coated.
5. Serve alongside Black Bear Bread and Bare-Faced Meatloaf to make a meal fit for a family or bears . . . just watch out for Goldilocks.