1 10-ounce package frozen strawberries
1 cup water
1 3-ounce package strawberry gelatin
1 celery stalk
3/4 cup whipped topping
1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (optional)
1. Thaw strawberries and bring water to a boil.
2. Prepare gelatin by using directions on package.
3. Stir strawberries into gelatin.
4. Divide the mixture evenly into dessert glasses and refrigerate until firm.
5. Cut celery stalk into thin strips about 2 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
6. Combine whipped topping and marshmallows in a separate bowl.
7. Top dessert glasses with marshmallow mixture and sprinkle with blueberries (optional).
8. Stick a celery strip “firecracker fuse” into each dessert.