1 tablespoon balsamic vinaigrette (or dressing of your choice)
24 spinach leaves
2 strawberries, hulled
1. Pour dressing into a plastic bag. Add spinach.
2. Seal bag and shake until spinach is coated.
3. Lay 12 spinach leaves in a circle with stems pointed toward the plate’s center.
4. Cover with a second layer of spinach.
5. Cut strawberries in half down the stem. Cut 8 blueberries in half horizontally.
6. Place strawberry “bodies” on salad and add whole blueberries for heads. Stick sliced blueberries onto strawberries for the ladybugs’ spots.