1 28-ounce can baked beans
1-quart microwave-safe casserole dish
1 package hot dogs
1. Empty baked beans into casserole dish.
2. Cut each hot dog in half across the middle. Stand hot dog on end and cut three small slits in the top, then cut two slits to crisscross the first three slits.
3. With slit ends up, stand hot dogs around edge of casserole dish.
4. Microwave beans and franks for 5 to 8 minutes or until beans are hot and ends of hot dogs fan out to resemble fireworks.
5. Top with ketchup, mustard and pickle relish.