1 pound elbow macaroni
3 cups milk
1 cup spinach
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
4 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup peas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta 3 minutes less than package directions. Set aside 1/2 cup water and drain the rest.
3. Puree milk and spinach in blender until smooth.
4. Melt butter in pot and whisk in flour. Stir continually for 2 minutes, then slowly add milk mixture.
5. Turn down heat and stir occasionally until sauce starts to thicken.
6. Stir in water and cheese until melted.
7. Add pasta, salt, broccoli and peas.
8. Pour into 9-by-13-inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
9. Enjoy with your family on St. Patrick’s Day!