2 cups strawberries
2 cups seedless grapes
half a watermelon
half a pineapple
half a cantaloupe
half a honeydew
1. Wash strawberries and grapes.
2. Use a melon baller or ice cream scoop to scoop out the watermelon until empty. Keep the rind for a serving bowl.
3. Hull the strawberries. Cut into fourths and add to a large mixing bowl.
4. Add grapes to bowl.
5. Peel the oranges and cut into bite-sized chunks (remove any seeds).
6. Carefully chop pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon.
7. Mix fruit salad in bowl, then pour salad into empty watermelon rind.
8. Serve immediately or cover and store in refrigerator.