A Trusted Network of Christian Counseling Professionals
Join Focus on the Family’s Christian Counselors Network to receive trusted referral opportunities and valuable resources.
Last year we helped over 50,000 people who called us for counseling and provided about 250,000 referrals to those who searched our online database.
With your annual investment of $129, which supports our family ministry, you will receive the following membership benefits:
- Your profile within Focus on the Family’s trusted Find A Counselor Tool
- A subscription to Focus on the Family magazine
- A subscription to the bi-monthly CCN e-newsletter, including valuable information and timely encouragement from Focus on the Family
- Online membership seal to help you identify yourself as part of our network in your own marketing
- A Focus on the Family Online Store member discount
- A free peer-to-peer consult offering spiritual, emotional & clinical support
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
To apply for the Christian Counselors Network you must:
- Hold a state mental health credential (a full or provisional license) as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse, Social Worker, Professional Counselor or Marriage & Family Therapist.
- Be able to personally serve as the care provider for clients referred by Focus on the Family.
- Have personal faith and values matching Focus on the Family’s that integrate with your life and professional practice.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete this application process. Our constituents put a great deal of trust in our ministry to only refer to clinicians whose values on core issues closely align with that of Focus On The Family. We take the responsibility of their trust very seriously and, because of this, our application review process is thorough and may take 3-4 weeks for a response. We commit to communicating with our applicants as quickly as possible.
CCN PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
Kim Riddell, 719-533-6718
Thank you for your interest in Focus on the Family’s Christian Counselors Network (CCN). Therapists like you are vital to our mission to move individuals, couples and families from surviving to thriving.