Maximize Your Potential!
Become a Verified Counselor of Focus on the Family’s Christian Counselors Network to receive trusted referrals, valuable resources, and professional support. As a member of our counseling network, you will benefit from the trust that millions of constituents place in our referrals and resources. Apply now or click Learn More and get instant access to 2 of our most critical resources.
- Your profile within Focus on the Family’s trusted Find A Counselor Tool
- A subscription to Focus on the Family magazine
- A subscription to the bi-monthly CCN e-newsletter, including valuable information and timely encouragement from Focus on the Family
- Online membership seal to help you identify yourself as part of our network in your own marketing
- A Focus on the Family Online Store member discount
- A free peer-to-peer consult offering spiritual, emotional & clinical support
To give you an idea of the practical tools Focus on the Family offers, you can begin serving clients better with two critical publications as FREE downloads: Alive to Thrive, our suicide prevention curriculum, and Responding to an Affair, which is focused on recovering from extramarital affairs. These are just two examples of the many practical resources you’ll have at your disposal as a member of Focus on the Family’s Christian Counselors Network.
Over the years we’ve counseled hundreds of couples who are grappling with the aftermath of marital infidelity. While the details may vary, the pain is very real in every situation. This resource includes input from numerous marriage and family therapists who have accumulated years of counseling experience with couples through Focus on the Family’s counseling service and Hope Restored marriage intensives.
Alive to Thrive is not the type of suicide prevention resource that simply offers the warning signs or helps you deal with the aftermath of a teen’s death by suicide. Alive to Thrive takes a truly preventative approach. We discuss issues that we know can lead to suicide, and we teach you how to address them long before your child might ever entertain thoughts of ending his or her life.
Thank you for your interest in Focus on the Family’s Christian Counselors Network (CCN). Therapists like you are vital to our mission to move individuals, couples and families from surviving to thriving.
Discover How You and Your Clients Can Benefit From Your Membership in Our Network
Bring hope and healing to men and women (and moms and dads) who share your worldview and trust your perspective. With complete access to the go-to Christian resources of Focus on the Family, you’ll feel equipped to serve God and your clients. Use the button below to learn more and get instant access to 2 of our most critical resources.
To apply for the Christian Counselors Network you must:
- Hold a state mental health credential (a full or provisional license) as a Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse, Social Worker, Professional Counselor or Marriage & Family Therapist.
- Be able to personally serve as the care provider for clients referred by Focus on the Family.
- Have personal faith and values matching Focus on the Family’s that integrate with your life and professional practice.
We appreciate you taking the time to complete this application process. Our constituents put a great deal of trust in our ministry to only refer to clinicians whose values on core issues closely align with that of Focus On The Family. We take the responsibility of their trust very seriously and, because of this, our application review process is thorough and may take 3-4 weeks for a response. We commit to communicating with our applicants as quickly as possible.
CCN PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
Kim Riddell, 719-533-6718 (Phone); 719-548-4643 (Fax)