Shop the PRC store to find free resources and discounts for the women in your community.
PRC Digital Library
Preview, download or share any of the PRC booklets and resources.
What is the Benevolent Resource Program?
Focus on the Family® provides free educational booklets to qualified organizations that counsel and educate pregnant women who are at-risk for abortion. These resources are provided in English and Spanish and are medically accurate, life-affirming and compassionate in tone. To ensure the excellence and accuracy of the content, each booklet is reviewed, updated and approved by Focus on the Family’s Physicians Resource Council, an advisory group of physicians from various disciplines. Over 600,000 of these booklets are distributed annually to pregnancy centers world-wide.
Who qualifies for our resources?
- Pregnancy Resource Center (PRC) that administers free pregnancy tests and counsels clients who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy or who are considering abortion.
- Pregnancy Medical Clinic (PMC) that provides the services of a PRC as well as free ultrasound services and/or medical care under the supervision of a licensed medical director.
- Maternity Homes that provide supportive residential services for women who have chosen to carry their baby to term.
What Do We Receive?
Approved organizations receive $500 in resources per calendar year. If your organization has more than one site, including mobile units, EACH SITE is eligible to apply for its own $500 allotment (example: 3 locations, 1 mobile unit = 4 sites = $2,000 in free resources)
How do we apply?
There are several simple ways to apply:
- Call our Relationship Service staff and ask to start the process over the phone: 1-800-A- FAMILY.
- E-mail, Mail or Fax Application
- Download the application form, type in your answers, then print it out and sign it. You may wish to download the application form and save it to your computer for your records.
- For organizations in the USA only, include your Tax ID number. This number is just to verify that you are an established non-profit and no information is sent to the IRS regarding your organization.
- Prepare a short one page letter using your organization's letterhead requesting to be added to our benevolent resource program, including a couple of sentences about the services you offer.
- E-mail: Help@FocusOnTheFamily.com / Subject heading: PRC Application Form
- Mail: Focus on the Family
Colorado Springs, CO 80995-2475
- Fax: 719-531-3424
You'll receive an email telling you if you've been approved for benevolent resources and then you may go online to order your resources.
What are my cost?
Focus on the Family offers (22) life-affirming, educational, physician approved booklets for your clients, free of charge (up to $500/year).
- Organizations in the USA pay their own shipping and handling charges via a credit or debit card, so have your card on hand when you're ready to order.
- Focus on the Family will continue to pay the shipping for organizations outside the USA.
If you would like to order additional resources offered in our PRC store, those would be at cost to you as well.