The goal of our outreach is helping families thrive. One way we try and do this is by providing parents with tools they can use to pass their faith along to their kids. We believe that children are a heritage from God and a blessing from His hand. While parenting brings many challenges, the joys and rewards are great.
Our ministry offers a wide variety of resources for dads and moms to help communicate biblical values to the next generation. The following are a sampling of the resources that are available free of charge on our websites:
- Family Mealtime Devotionals: We’ve included 52 downloadable devotionals, excerpted from the book Mealtime Moments (which contains more than 150 devotions).
- Spiritual Growth for Kids: Articles and Focus on the Family Broadcasts help you nurture your child’s faith.
- Ignite Your Child’s Love for Jesus: A series of articles providing practical insights and activities to help children learn the importance of having a relationship with Jesus.
- Sharing the Gospel With Your Children: Helpful tips and examples for telling kids about the Good News.
Focus on the Family also publishes two monthly magazines for children:
- Clubhouse (for ages 8-12)
- Clubhouse, Jr. (for ages 3-7)
You can subscribe to these magazines, and purchase many other parenting materials, through our online Family Store.