Giving Grace When Your Spouse Is Behaving Badly
January 19, 2021
It happened again. Your spouse was having a bad day and said something irritating. You snapped back and now the relationship feels strained. If only you could stop the cycle of hurt. On the next Facebook Live, Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley — authors, counselors and marriage experts at Focus on the Family — share how to give grace when your spouse is behaving badly. Learn more when you join the conversation Tuesday, January 19 at 2 p.m. (MST) on Facebook Live!
Most Recent Video
- Focus on Marriage Assessment — Based on research and experience from the Smalleys, Focus on the Family has created valid and reliable questions that evaluate the strength of 12 essential traits of your marriage — areas such as communication, conflict and commitment. The assessment is free and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
- “Extend Grace When Your Spouse Behaves Badly” — Article by Dr. Greg Smalley on how you can extend grace during those moments when your spouse is acting rude.
- Reconnected — Free excerpt of Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley’s book Reconnected: Moving from roommates to soulmates in your marriage.
- Focus on the Family Counseling — Call 1-855-771-HELP (4357) weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Time).
- Hope Restored Marriage Intensives — A counseling retreat to help your marriage survive and thrive.