The Perfect 10 Marriage — Is It Possible?
Ever wish your marriage was a perfect 10? Is it possible for two imperfect people to build a happy, healthy relationship? Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley say there are ways to keep your marriage growing strong. Join Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley — counselors, authors and Focus on the Family’s marriage experts — for a look at the recent Perfect 10 Marriage event. The Smalleys — and couples around the world — share tips for a better, if not perfect, marriage.
- Dealing with Conflict — Tuesday, October 27 at 2 p.m. MST.
- Time Together and Shared Responsibilities — Tuesday, November 10 at 2 p.m. MST.
- Communication — Tuesday, November 24 at 2 p.m. MST.
- Intimacy — Tuesday, December 8 at 2 p.m. MST.
#AtHomeWithTheSmalleys #Perfect10Marriage #marriage
The Perfect 10 Marriage
Watch the Perfect 10 Marriage event.
- Reconnected — Free excerpt of Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley’s book Reconnected: Moving from roommates to soulmates in your marriage!
- Free Devotionals — To receive free Marriage Meditation videos and devotionals for couples, text “MARRIAGE” to 72000.
- Focus on the Family Counseling — Call 1-855-771-HELP (4357) weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Time).
- Hope Restored Marriage Intensives — A counseling retreat to help your marriage survive and thrive.