On the next Facebook live …
Join us for the next Facebook live with Dr. Greg and Erin Smalley — authors, counselors and marriage experts at Focus on the Family. Tuesday, April 27, at 2 p.m. MST.
- A Big Wedding Day, a Big House or a Marriage That Lasts a Lifetime? — Should couples invest the most resources in a dream wedding day, a dream house or a dream relationship — one that lasts for a lifetime?
- Thriving in Love and Money video series — Join hosts Jeff and Shaunti Feldhahn for this series of six short videos. They’ll offer helpful tips, informed by years of research to help you and your spouse explore the underlying issues that lead to financial conflict. And they’ll consider healthy ways to move from “his vs. hers” to “ours” when it comes to money. Along the way, you’ll find discussion questions, additional resources and a practical free Love & Money assessment to help both of you understand your unique views on finances.
- Marriage Assessment — Designed to evaluate the strength of 12 essential traits of your marriage. Do you know your marriage’s strengths and weaknesses?
- Reconnected: The Digital Experience — A 7-part video series designed to help couples discover the characteristics of roommate-like marriages and learn reconnection strategies such as pillow talk, uniting spiritually and dream sharing to break out of boredom and establish deep, heart-felt communication.
- Dealing With Your Child’s Divorce — Help your child through the hurt and pain.
- Focus on the Family Counseling — Call 1-855-771-HELP (4357) weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Time).
- Hope Restored Marriage Intensives — A counseling retreat to help your marriage survive and thrive.